Waterborne Self Extinguishing Polyurethane Acrylic UV Resinn
Waterborne Self Extinguishing Polyurethane Acrylic UV Resin
UV-5042 Waterborne Self Extinguishing Polyurethane Acrylic UV Resin
UV-5042 is a UV/EB cured waterborne self extinguishing polyurethane acrylate resin with low gloss and excellent smoothness. It can also be used in combination with other water-based UV resins to improve the hardness or scratch resistance of the coating, and can be used for spraying or spray coating processes.
Compounding note: It is necessary to adjust the pH value of the resin to 8-9 separately.
- Low viscosity, fast curing speed
- Excellent smoothness and low glossiness
- Good adhesion to various plastic, paper, and film substrates
Recommended for consumer electronics products (protective covers and displays), optical films, paper coatings, etc.
Safety, Packaging, and Storage
1. This product is not a hazardous material and should be stored indoors in an original unopened and undamaged container at a storage temperature of 4-40 ℃. It should be stored under dry conditions, avoiding direct sunlight and radiation sources, maintaining ventilation, and avoiding contact with acidic or alkaline substances.
2. Under the above storage conditions, the shelf life is 6 months from the production date.
3. 50KG/120KG non recyclable plastic bucket packaging, unprecedentedly unused, requires tightly covering the bucket lid after use.
The toxicological characteristics of this product have not been fully tested to avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing. This product has irritating effects on the skin and eyes, and may cause allergic reactions. After use, thoroughly clean, maintain good ventilation, and keep the container closed.
Interested in our Waterborne UV Resin?
Contact us to obtain more information or find the right solution for you.